Join us Fieldside
Every Saturday June - September
General admission and individual VIP Admission tickets will be available for purchase online in advance or in-person at the gate on the day of the match. Reservations for VIP tables, private parties or tailgate spots for a single match or the season must be made in advance. Scroll down for the details and attendance FAQ's.
Jun. – Aug. Matches
- General Admission
2024 VIP Information & Ticketing
Looking for a fun and unique way to host a Summer Party? We’ve got it!
Our matches are great for Corporate Events, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Birthdays
Reunions and more! Inquire today about single match or seasonal experiences.
*Seasonal Bookings exclude Friday, August 23rd Dream Ride Gold Cup
- General Admission
- VIP Admission
- Tailgate Spot
- Mid-Field Tailgate Spot
- 4 Top VIP Table
- Purebred Partier VIP Table
- Platinum Pony VIP Table
- General Admission Season Pass
- Reserved Season Tailgate Spot
- Platinum Pony VIP Season Table
- Purebred Partier VIP Season Table
Get in Touch!
Learn more about admission, sponsorship, and corporate & group outings using the form below
New to Polo? Get the Facts!
Is food available for purchase?
Are dogs allowed on the grounds?
Yes! Dogs are welcome on the grounds, but must remain leashed at all times. Make sure they have access to water, especially on a hot, sunny day.
What should I wear to a polo match?
Almost any style of attire is acceptable at a polo match. The key is to be comfortable for the weather conditions, which may change in the course of just 2 hours. Certain matches or tournaments, particularly championship games or charity events, may call for a more formal outfit. For ladies, slacks, jeans, skirts and sundresses are the norm. Men often wear a polo or button down shirt.
- Wear comfortable shoes. The field is large (almost 10 acres) so you may have to walk a bit. Flat or wedge-heeled shoes are your best option; high heels are not recommended, as your heels will sink into the turf, making walking difficult.
- All spectators are encouraged to participate in the Divot Stomp during half time.
- Consider bringing binoculars to see up close on the action.
- Bring layers just in case it gets chilly or windy.
- Don’t forget SPF and sun protection!
What do I need to know about tailgating?
Tailgating is always a fun part of coming to watch a polo game! Tailgate spots must be reserved online in advance of the match, and General Admission tickets are sold separately.
- Bring your own picnic and make it a bright and colorful sight. If you do not have the time or supplies to have your own tailgating picnic, we can provide catering. Food and drink is also available for purchase from our concession trailers and mobile bars on the grounds.
- Umbrellas of any sort (parasols, canopies, etc.) need to be safe and secure with you so they don’t blow away and spook the horses or cause harm.
- Polo is non-stop action and the play is very fast and can be close to and even over the side-boards. All spectators must pay attention at all time and children must be supervised.
- Please keep your dogs on a leash. Make sure they have access to water, especially on a hot, sunny day.
- Tailgaters are allowed to bring their own portable gas or charcoal grills